As a specialized global oilfield services provider, we have also provided personnel to service companies around the world.
Here below is Altea Resources’ field of intervention regarding personnel for Well Service companies:
Well Head Specialist
- Inspects and reports condition of oil, water, and gas wellhead/ manifold valves including and up to wellhead assembly under the general direction of Project Team Leader.
- Able to recognize, repair and report valve operational abnormalities.
- Able to clean and inject lubricants and sealants into valve body and seats per Company recommendations.
- Knows and follows safety policies and procedure during operations.
- Performs on-site emergency unit/equipment maintenance.
- Minimizes downtime on the intervention operation by efficient use of resources and appropriate application of technology.
- Reporting & implementation of all findings of Wellhead integrity & ensure the Rig Site compliance with the contract.
- Inspects & Examines of Xmas tree as per guide lines and scope of work. Installs and tests wellhead valves for optimal performance.
- Fixes and places properly all related Mechanical fittings and assembly checks.
- Tests & repairs manual gate valve repair & servicing.
- Make sure everything is safe and to have safe work habits. Be aware of emergency procedure and prepared if any should occur.
Wireline : Slickline
- Responsible for gathering and loading all necessary equipment, materials and parts for each job,
- Responsible for making any necessary repairs to equipment, re-stocking parts.
Fishing – Milling
- Ensures that fishing/milling and/or drilling operations fulfill with all QHSE Company requirements.
- Confer with Superintendent, Drilling and Production to gather information regarding borehole geometry and borehole conditions of the wells in order to plan fishing methods and select appropriate tools for the fishing or remedial job.
- Provide supervision and guidance on the operation of rig equipment to remove stuck pipe, casing, tools, or other obstructions from drilling wells, supervision in the use of specialized subsurface tools
- Observes variations on rig instrumentation and act accordingly.
- Directs drilling crew to safely pick-up, make-up of fishing tools and related BHA’s.
Coiled Tubing - Snubbing
- Attach pumps and hoses to wellhead
- Drive well services truck to well site
- Operate hydraulic pumping systems
- Read gauges to interpret conditions and adjust pumping procedure
Well Testing – Hydraulic Fracking
- Taking ownership of your work site, clearly setting your expectations to those under your supervision.
- Responsible for the entire crew and HSE procedures and documentation on site.
- Liaising with the relevant platform Supervision during the preparation and execution of well operations
- Responsible for correct equipment being shipped and arriving on site for the job or job type.
- Ensuring well operations do not vary from the approved programme without proper authorisation being obtained from the Client.
- Professionally manage Well Test crew and perform activities which include but are not limited to Exploration / Production / In Line Well Testing, Clean Ups, Stimulation Recovery, Clean Out, and Flow Back to Customer and Company standards of excellence.
- Ensuring all activities undertaken or supervised are professionally conducted, with due consideration for the safety of personnel, equipment and the environment.
- Make routine checks on all well sites according to schedule.
- Monitor production equipment, compressors, wellheads, dehydrators and meters.
- Manage daily fluid production; gauge and record oil and water tanks; record all seal records.
- Participate in periodic well review meetings with foreman, techs, and asset manager
- Analyze production related problems and work with foreman, techs, asset manager, and any other relative personnel to troubleshoot.
- Submit daily data and turn in all reports and tickets on a timely basis.
- Inspect lease sites, ensure they are clean and maintained; check for spills and fluid leaks.
- Routinely inspect pumping units, compressors, and other equipment; ensure they are well maintained.
- Provide relief pumping when needed.
- Communicate regularly with production foreman and relief pumper.
- Ensure company provided vehicle is well maintained and cleaned.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment.